Information We Collect.
We collect and retain personal contact information that you submit to us
voluntarily in signing up to our products and services or any mailing lists. This includes your name,
mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. Additionally,
we collect contact information provided to us during any correspondence relating to customer
support, as well as in connection with products and services offered on our Sites.
We collect and retain financial information you provide when you order our
products and services. For example, when you apply for a support agreement, we require you to provide contact information and a billing address before we process that application.
Information on your use of the Site.
We collect information about the device with which your use
of the Sites and information on your use of the Site itself, such as the domain name, Internet
Service Provider, browser type and version, and pages viewed.
How We Use Your Personal Data.
To perform our contract with you.
We use this information to perform our contract with you and
fulfil your requests, such as:
- Sending you requested service information;
- Fulfilling your order;
- Billing for services;
- Responding to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and
- Administering your account.
Note that, generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are
transactional and not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have
the option to cancel your services with us.
We also engage other companies, individuals, and affiliates of StreamSec to perform certain
functions and services for you. These third parties:
To contact you.
- process credit card payments; and
- provide technical assistance.
If you have given your consent to send you email marketing, or if
you have provided us with your postal address, we will use the personal data you give to us to
contact you from time to time. If you do not want to receive postal or electronic communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking the link in a communication, or emailing us using the address
To protect our Site and our business.
We monitor use of the Sites and we use the information we
collect, including personal data, to pursue our legitimate interest in protecting you, others and the
Site itself by:
- identifying fraudulent activities and transactions;
- preventing abuse of the Sites and investigating and/or seeking prosecution for any
potential threats to or misuse of the Sites;
- investigating violations of or enforcing these agreements; and
- otherwise protecting the rights and property of StreamSec, its partners, and customers.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data.
If you purchase a copyright license to use any of our products, this license is itself perpetual, meaning we have legitimate reason to keep your personal data for the entire duration of the copyright protection of the products. If you have any questions about how long we will keep your specific data, please contact email@example.com
Who We Share Your Personal Data With.
We will share your personal data:
- As required by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or
regulatory agency in order to enforce or apply our Services Agreement
or other agreements.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect
your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
This includes exchanging information with law enforcement, other companies and
organisations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction or other similar purposes.
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition, transfer or sale of
assets or in connection to insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. Information about our
users, including customer information, will also need to be disclosed to our legal and
financial advisors, investors or potential buyer in some commercial transactions seeking
financing, investment or support or funding.
- To any other third party where we have your prior informed consent to do so.
Where We Transfer Your Personal Data.
Our Sites are operated in the European Union.
How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe.
Generally, we only store your personal data on hardware we own and operate ourselves. Our public servers have access only to information absolutely necessary to provide our services. However, since you might provide us with your data
- by purchasing our products and services through a reseller
- by sending it to us via email or other means of communication
there is no way for us to guarantee absolute security.
Your Rights In Relation To Your Personal Data.
You will be entitled to ask us:
- For access to a copy of your personal data
- To correct or restrict our processing of your personal data
- To stop processing your information, by withdrawing your consent or objecting to our
Your rights in relation to your personal data are limited in some situations. For example, if we
have a legal requirement or a compelling legitimate ground we may continue to process your information. We will provide you with information on whether there are limits or exemptions that
apply to any request that you make.
us at firstname.lastname@example.org